Nursery Assistant (Level 2-3)
Nursery Assistant required for bank & supply staff.
Contract Type: Bank/Supply
Pay Rate: £7.50 - £9 Per Hr
We are looking for someone to come in and crack on with immediate effect when needed. To be on standby for whatever needs nurseries may have on a day to day basis. We seek an enthusiastic, flexible and hard working individual with a passion for working with children and a creative approach to planning within the foundation stage.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working with children from 0-5 years old
- A good working knowledge of the EYFS
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to plan creatively following the children’s interests
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Be able to engage children in a way that is constructive, fun and differentiation to their individual needs
We are ultimately looking for a member of staff that has the ability to get involved with enthusiasm, working over and above and engaging with staff and children where needed!
In return you will get –
- Competitive rates of pay
- The chance to work in a supportive nursery setting and learning as you go!
- Regular Social Events – Next Generation Education pride ourselves in looking after our staff!
- Access to CPD Modules
- The support of a dedicated, approachable consultant.
- 24/7 contactability!
If you believe that you would be the right person for this role please contact Katy today >> firstname.lastname@example.org / 01752 229925
Katy is friendly, welcoming and always approachable, so please feel free to contact Katy with any queries you may have.
If you are working towards your Level 3 Childcare/EYFS qualification and need advice about how to put your qualification to good use once qualified - then we are happy to help you.
Next Generation Education are committed to safeguarding children and expect all practitioners to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
Next Generation Education works with nurseries, schools and secondary settings across Devon to source Teachers and Early Years Practitioners for a wide range of positions; including day to day supply, long-term and permanent roles.
The Next Generation Education team is made up of recruitment professionals with over 25 years’ combined experience in the recruitment industry as well as 12+ years experience in education. We truly understand the childcare sector and the importance of finding you the right position in the correct setting.
Submit your application form and CV to apply for this vacancy
Download and complete an application form, and then return it with your CV.